Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Storms Of Life

I continue to wrestle with my response to the storms of life. You will recall, we should have a three "W" response. The first response: God is WORKING IT OUT! Based on Romans 8:28. "...He works all things out for those who love him..." Second response: WALK TO JESUS! Based on Hebrews 12:3 "...so we will not grow weary or lose heart!". Third response: WORSHIP! In the midst of the storm worship! Job praised God in the midst of the storms he faced. Job 1:20-21 tell us: "20 At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship 21 and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.” 22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing." Are you going through trouble right now? Remember God is WORKING it out! WALK towards Jesus! Loose yourself in WORSHIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment